Simone Godde is a highly credentialed having both a Bachelors and Masters of Science, Nutrition and Dietetics. She takes a holistic approach to health and well being then tailors it to her clients needs. She works hard to be engagingly empathetic, enlightening and empowering.
- ED-V Body Image Facilitator Training May/June 2021
- Motivational Interviewing May 2021 1 day / Aug 2021 follow-up
- CEED Cognitive Behaviour Therapy– for Eating Disorders May 2021
- Audited Russ Harris ACT course Feb 2021.
- CEED Family Based Therapy Course for Adolescent Anorexia Nervosa 4days Sept 2020
- CEED/Inside out Courses: Eating Disorders Essentials and Dietetic Essentials 2019/2021
- Microba Gut Microbiome Course 2018
- Non Diet Approach Course 2018
- DSR Exam Graduate Level Dietetics through DAA 2018
- Master of Science : Nutrition Dietetics, 1998 University of Wollongong － Wollongong, NSW, Australia
- Bachelor of Science : Nutrition , 1996 University of Canberra － Canberra, ACT, Australia
Further she is a half Italian, mother of four beautiful children, who loves eating (and nutrition), cycling, swimming, walking, clinical pilates, yoga, is interested in a and mindful/intuitive eating.