If you’re looking to learn more, the EDV website is a great place for more information and details on our services, and we have also compiled a range of valuable resources below, including additional training opportunities:
- HOW FAR IS TOO FAR? https://www.howfaristoofar.org.au/
Increase your understanding of the risk factors and warning signs related to eating, exercise and body image.
- REACH OUT AND RECOVER http://www.reachoutandrecover.com.au/
An interactive tool to support people who have eating and body concerns, and who feel distressed because of these concerns. This website also allows you to generate a report that can be printed and shown to health professionals when you seek help.
- FEED YOUR INSTINCT http://www.feedyourinstinct.com.au/
An interactive tool designed to support parents of children and young people experiencing different types of eating and/or body image.
- NATIONAL EATING DISORDERS COLLABORATION (NEDC): https://nedc.com.au/
A variety of resources and publications that may be of value: https://nedc.com.au/research-and-resources/list/nedc-publications
- I AM MEDIA SMART https://mediasmart.flinders.edu.au/
I am Media Smart is a research trial of two versions of Media Smart Online, a fully confidential program found to help people both with body image concerns as well as those already showing signs of an eating disorder. The trial is open to 13-25 year-olds of any gender from Australia or New Zealand.